2014 11. Sınıf İngilizce 1. Dönem 1. Sınav Soruları ve Cevapları

TAVŞANLI ANATOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL

2012-2013 EDUCATION YEAR, 1ST

Name:                                                     Number:                              Class:

A- Complete The Sentences With “look”,”look like” or “as if” .Use The Correct Tense.

1- What’s the problem with you?You ……………………………………………tired.

2- She’s very happy.She seems …………………………………….she passed the exam.

3- His house is very comfortable.It …………..………………………………a palace.

4- She …………………………………….her aunt.She has the same friendly smile.

5- The clown ………………………………funny in that costume.

B- Fill in The Blanks With “had better”,”should/ought to” or “shouldn’t”.

1- You ………………………………….do your homework or the teacher’ll be angry.

2- When you go to Konya,you ……………………………….visit Mevlana.

3- You ……………………………………..go to bed late.You have an exam tomorrow.

4- We………………………………………wake him up or he will be late.

5- Angela …………………………………stay in bed otherwise she won’t recover.

C- Choose The Best Word and Complete The Sentences.    

 TERM 1STWRITTEN EXAM FOR 11TH CLASSES

       cosmopolitan – mouthwatering – mosquito – bumped into - dedicated

1- Mr. Ünal is a successful Maths teacher and he is ………………………………….to his job.

2- I like your grandma’s ………………………………….meals.

3- Last summer,I …………………………………………my car to a tree.

4- The camp was wonderful but we couldn’t sleep at nights because there were  lots of 

5- İzmir is such a ………………………..city that you can see many people from different cultures.

………………………………..

D- Match The Sentences With The Adjectives.

1- My little brother can’t decide what to eat.(…..)

2- Kerem always has a new idea.(…....)

3- My uncle is sure that he can do whatever he wants.(…….)

4- He talks too proudly about his new house.(………)

5- He never keeps me waiting.(……..)

E- Read The Passage and Put The Paragraphs Into Correct Order.

    In her spare time, Jane likes reading. She loves dedective stories and she brings me her 

favourite books to read. She also does karate and goes to karate lessons twice a week.

      I first met Buket when I was in hospital in Ankara about three years ago. I was there because 

I was ill. Buket was the patient in the next bed. She was my company in hospital , and also visited 

me after she recovered from her own illness.

___ All in all,I am happy to have Buket as my friend.I’m sure we will always be good friends with 

___ Buket is a quiet but friendly girl. She is so generous that whenever she visits me she always 

brings flowers and chocolates. She talks in a low voice because she is rather shy. She also blushes 

very easily, although she has a great sense of humour.

___Buket is pretty. She is a tall and slim girl in her twenties. She has a small pretty face, with 

smiling eyes and long straight brown hair. She likes to dress casually in bright, colourful clothes 

which matches her sunny personality.

      Note: Each correct answer is 4 points.
Load disqus comments

0 Yorumlarınız