Beyonce - Rise Up [ Türkçe Çeviri ]


I’ll make you know that
Bunu yapacagımı biliyorsun
When you need to take my hand
Ne zaman ellerime ihtiyacın varsa
Come into my arms
Gel kollarıma gir
I'll keep you safe from harm
Seni zararlardna koruyacagım
I'll keep your precious heart
Değerli kalbini koruyacagım


Some people try to tear me down
Bazı insanlar beni düşürmeye çalışıyor
They can come each stand and be proud
Onların hepsi gelir dik dur ve gurur duy
You're a warrior
Sen savaçcısın
You're my warrior
Sen benım savaşcımsın
Be who you are
Kimiz
Be who you are know that's life
biz kimiz hayatı biliyoruz
Embark in what you see
Embarkda ne gördün
Rise up to the wind and I will
Rüzgara yüksel bende katılıcam

Fight for you and me
benim ve kendin için savaş
Look into my eyes and believe
Gözlerime bak ve inan
We are one we will fight we will fight
Biz biriz biz savaşacagız savaşacagız
We are one we will fight we will rise
Biz biriz biz savaşacagız biz yükselecegiz
I see you and me
görüyorum sen ve ben
Take my hand and believe
ellerimi tut ve inan
We will stand we will fight we will fight
biz duracagız, biz savasacagız , savasacagız
We will stand and together we will rise
biz birlikte duracagız ve yükselecegiz
Load disqus comments

1 Yorumlarınız: