7.Sınıf İngilizce Sayfa 158 Soruları ve Cevapları ( BilgeTürk )


Sayfadaki J Etkinliği Cevapları
A: Good morning, doctor.
B: Good morning. What’s the matter with you?
A: I have a stomachache.
B: OK. I’II examine you.
B: OK. I’m writing a prescription for you.
A: OK, doctor.
B: You should take some antibiotics. You should take two capsules every day.

A: I’m sorry. I couldn’t understand. Can you repeat it, please?
B: You should take two capsules of antibiotics every day.
A: OK. What should I do next?
B: You shouldn’t eat oily food. Go to the chemist’s and buy your antibiotics. You will be fine.
A: OK, doctor. Thank you very much.
B: You are welcome!


Sayfadaki K-b Etkinliği Cevapları

They are at the vet’s surgery. The cat isn’t active. He loves sleeping all day. He doesn’t like having a bath. He doesn’t eat his food regularly.
Load disqus comments

0 Yorumlarınız