7. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Dönem 3. Yazılı Soruları ve Cevapları

7. SINIF YABANCI DİL (İNGİLİZCE) DERSİ
II. DÖNEM III. SINAVI


A. Koyu renkte verilmiş kelimelerden doğru olanı daire içine alınız. (10 puan)
1. I got depressed / depressing. The film was depressed / depressing.
2. It is a bored / boring book. I felt bored / boring.
3. She felt disappointed / disappointing. It was a disappointed / disappointing situation.
4. The marathon was exhausted / exhausting. I got very exhausted / exhausting.
5. I was shocked / shocking to hear the news. The news were shocked / shocking.


B. Kutu içinde verilen kelimeleri doğru boşluklara yerleştiriniz. (10 puan)
were would bought didn't eat had
1. If you ____________________ a lot of money, what would you do?
2. I wouldn't eat fast food if I ____________________ you.
3. If I _____________________ a car, I would drive everywhere.
4. What ____________________ you do if you saw an alien?
5. If he ______________________ so much, he wouldn't be fat.


C. Aşağıdaki cümleleri “Type 2 - If” yapısını kullanarak tamamlayınız. (10 puan)
1. If I _____________________________ (have) time, I ______________________________ (visit) my grandmother.
2. If I _____________________________ (be) you, I _______________________________ (not / drink) coke.
3. She _____________________________ (be) happy if you __________________________________ (buy) her a gift.
4. He _______________________________ (get) angry if I ________________________________ (not / go) to his party.
5. If you ___________________________ (study) more, you __________________________________ (be) successful.
D. Aşağıdaki cümleleri 'Superlative' yapısını kullanarak tamamlayınız. (10 puan)
1. Blue whale is __________________________ sea animal. (large)
2. Giraffe is ____________________________ animal. (tall)
3. Python is ____________________________ snake. (long)
4. Stick insect is _________________________ insect. (small)
5. The Anaconda is ___________________________ snake. (dangerous)


E. Aşağıdaki test sorularını cevaplayınız. (60 puan)
1. “If I ________ you, I ________ study for the exam.”
a) was / were b) were / would
c) were / will d) was / wouldn't


2. “We _______ a party if we ________ young.”
a) would / were b) give / were
c) can give / was d) would give / were


3. “If you _______ red and yellow, you _______ orange.”
a) get / mix b) mixes / gets
c) mix / get d) mixed / get


4. “It is __________________________ film.”
Boşluğu doldurmak için hangisi kullanılamaz?
a) a surprised b) a boring
c) an interesting d) an exciting


5. “Cheetahs are _____________ than lions.”
a) fast b) fastest c) faster d) the fastest


6. Micheal – 25 years old
John – 28 years old
Buna göre hangisi doğrudur?
a) Micheal is older than John.
b) John is younger than Micheal.
c) Micheal is younger than John.
d) John is more old than Micheal.




7. Diana – 1.60 meters
Sandra – 1.57 meters
Buna göre hangisi doğrudur?
a) Diana is shorter than Sandra.
b) Sandra is more tall than Diana.
c) Sandra is taller than Diana.
d) Diana is taller than Sandra.


8. “Kızılırmak is ____________ river in Turkey.”
a) longer b) long c) the longest d) longest


9. buy / find / see / study
Yukarıdaki fiillerin V2 halleri hangi şıkta doğru olarak verilmiştir?
a) bought / finded / saw / studyed
b) bought / found / saw / studied
c) buyed / found / seen / studied
d) buyed / finded / seen / studyed


10. Mount Süphan is _________ than Mount Uludağ but Mount Ağrı is ___________ mountain in Turkey.
a) higher / the highest b) more high / highest
b) the highest / higher d) highest / higher


11. Aşağıdaki kelimelerden hangisi 'çaba sarfetmeden' anlamına gelir?
a) fall over a rock b) magic wand
c) without effort d) hole in the center


12. miracle / fall / hiking / weak
Yukarıdaki kelimelerin Türkçe karşılıkları hangi şıkta doğru olarak verilmiştir?
a) delik / tırmanmak / sebep / endişeli
b) dağ / zirve / taş / güçsüz
c) mucize / icat etmek / sonra / hissetmek
d) mucize / düşmek / yürüyüş / güçsüz


13. “I felt _________ when my mother saw me with him.”
Boşluğa hangisinin gelmesi uygun olmaz?
a) sad b) exciting c) embarrassed c) shocked


14. “I ________ skiing if it _________ snowy.”
a) would go / was b) were / would be
b) would / were d) was / did


15. Anna: What ___________ you do if you were rich?
Carol: I ____________ a villa.
a) did / would buy b) would / bought
c) would / would buy d) would / would bought


16. “ I _________ annoyed when he called me stupid.”
Boşluğa hangisinin gelmesi uygun olmaz?
a) got b) felt c) was d) would


17. “If you __________ eat so much fast food, you _____________ be ill.”
a) was / would b) didn't / wouldn't
c) were / would d) ate / wouldn't


18. interesting / bad / crowded / big
Yukarıdaki sıfatların 'superlative' halleri hangi şıkta doğru olarak verilmiştir?
a) the most interesting / the worst / the most crowded / the biggest
b) more interesting / worse / more crowdeder / biger
c) the interestingest / the badest / the crowdedest / the biggest
d) the most interesting / the badest / the crowdedest / the biggest


19. “If I ________ a magic wand, I _________ my room.”
a) have / would enlarge b) had / would enlarge
c) were / would enlarged d) had / would enlarged


20. “I got _____________ when I heard the news”
Boşluğa hangisi gelemez?
a) worried b) depressed
c) boring d) happy



GOOD LUCK!
Load disqus comments

0 Yorumlarınız