6. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Dönem 1. Yazılı Soruları ve Cevapları

NAME: NUMBER:
SURNAME:
AWrite the names of the animals under the pictures.(3x10=30)































B-Match the words with the Turkish meanings(3x10=30)
1-fin a-pati
2-whiskers b-pençe
3-claw c-kuyruk
4-sharp teeth d-bıyık
5-paw e-keskin dişler
6-tail f-yüzgeç
7-feather g-kürk
8-fur h-tüy
9-beak ı-yele
10-mane i-gaga



























C-Use the words below and write them as captions.(5x2=10)
Date/ time /place /what kind of party /whose party


D-Categorize the words under the headlines ( 18x1=18 )

Months
days
seasons
weather conditions
reptile
mammal




































Turtle/ January/ sunny/ lion/ cold /Saturday /Wednesday /monkey / cow
December/ crocodile-alligator/ rainy /snake /winter/Sunday/Spring/Autumn
May
E-Choose the best answer
1-Can you come to my party?(5 points)
a-Why b-Who c-Yes d-Yes,I like parties
2-I am sorry I can’t come to your party………………. (7 points)
a-I like parties. B-I will come to the party c-I must go to the doctor
d-Thanks .I would like to come.See you there

Load disqus comments

15 Yorumlarınız