Wiz Khalifa - We Own It ft. 2 Chainz [ Türkçe Çeviri ]




Money's the motivation, money's the conversation
Para motivasyondur, paran varsa konuşursun
You on vacation, We gettin paid so
Tatildesin, bu bize acı veriyor
We on paycation, I did it for the fam
Para saçıyoruz, ailem için yaptım
It's whatever we had to do, it's just who I am
Ne yapmamız gerekiyorsa, ben kimim
Yeah, it's the life I chose
Evet, bu benim seçtiğim hayat
Gunshots in the dark, one eye closed
Karanlığa bir ateş et, tek göz kapalı
And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove
ve tek gözlü sobada yemek yaparız

You can catch me kissing my girl with both eyes closed
Hatunumu öperken gözlerimi kaparız
Perfecting my passion, thanks for asking
Tutken mükemmel, sorduğun için sağol
Couldn't slow down so we had to crash it
Diz çökme bu yüzden çökersin
You used plastic, we 'bout cash
Sen plastik kullandın, biz paradan bahsediyoruz
I see some people ahead that we gon' pass

[Hook: Wiz Khalifa]
I never feared death or dying
Asla korkmadım ölümden veya ölmekten
I only fear never trying
Sadece denemekten korkuyorum
I am whatever I am,
Ben herneysem benim
Only God can judge me, now I'm
Sadece Allah beni yargılayabilir, şimdi ben
One shot, everything rides on tonight
Bugece herşeye bir tekli atıcaz
Even if I've got three strikes
I'mma go for it
This moment, we own it
And I'm not to be played with
Because it can get dangerous
See these people I ride with
This moment, we own it

[Verse 2: Wiz Khalifa]
And the same ones that I ride with,
Be the same ones that I die with
Put it all out on the line with,
If you looking for me you can find Wiz
In the new car or in the crown with
My new broad, thats a fine chick
And the wonder squad, I'm down with
(and no way around it)
What you say, tell me what you say
Working hard, reppin for my dogs, do this everyday,
Takin' off, looking out for all, makin sure we ball,
Like the mob all you do is call
Catch you if you fall, Young Khalifa

[Hook]

[Verse 3: 2 Chainz]
(I ride or die for love)
This the biggest day of my life
We got big guns, been graduated from knives
It's the day in the life and I'm ready to ride
Got the spirit, I'm feelin like a killer inside
Financial outbreak, I'm free but I ain't out yet
Ridin with the plug so I'm close to the outlet
At the red light, rims sittin off set
I look better on your girl than her outfit

[Verse 4: Wiz Khalifa]
Stuck to the plan, always think that we would stand up, never ran
We the fam and loyalty never change up
Been down since day one, look at where we came from
Jumpin out on anybody who try to say some one thing about it
Got a problem, I got the same one
Money rolls, we fold
Plently clubs we closed
Follow the same code
Never turn our backs, our cars dont even lose control

Load disqus comments

13 Yorumlarınız