Beyonce - Grown Woman [ Türkçe Çeviri ]


beyonce

They love the way I walk
Yürüyüşümü seviyorlar,
‘Cause I walk with a vengeance
Çünkü intıkamla yürüyorum.
And they listen to me when I talk ’cause I ain’t pretending
Ve konuştuğumda beni dinliyorlar çünkü numara yapmam.
It took a while, now I understand just where I’m going
Biraz zaman aldı, şimdi anladım nereye gittiğimi,
I know the world and I know who I am
Dünyayı tanıyorum ve kim olduğumu biliyorum.
‘Bout time I show it
Zamanla göstereceğim...

And I’m movin’ (Down like that, down like that)
Ve hareket ediyorum.
When I do it (Down like that, down like that)
Öyle yaptığımda,
I can be bad if I want
İstersem kötü olabilirim.
I can go slow all night long
Tüm gece yavaş gidebilirim.

I’m a grown woman
Ben olgun bir kadınım,
I can do whatever I want
Ne istersem yaparım.

Now, ‘betcha I run this
Şimdi, bahse varım bunla başa çıkabilirim.
‘Cause I put it (down like that, down like that)
Çünkü onu ben koydum.


Load disqus comments

0 Yorumlarınız