Bruno Mars'ın 4 Yaşında Annesi İçin Yazdığı Şarkı




I love you Mom, you are my favorite girl.
My name is Bruno I’m only 4 years old.
I’m at that age I have to do what I’m told.
My friends ask me if I wanna play ball.
My mommy told me to give them a call.

You see I play guitar but my fingers too small.
I tried to play piano but my feet can’t reach the floor
My mommy helps me with my voice,
cuz a superstar singer is my first choice.

I love you Mom, you are my favorite girl.
I love you Mom, you’ll always be my favorite girl.
I wanna jump rope, I wanna play Nintendo,
but I just choose to write a new single.
I’ll sing to my Mom, sing it to my Dad,
I just hope I don’t sing bad.

My parents help me out cuz I know they love me,
I just wish they buy me more toys and candy.
I always brush my teeth cuz my mommy said,
I do it in the morning and right before bed.

Load disqus comments

1 Yorumlarınız: